Things I do when a winter storm is predicted:
1. Rest up. No real reason, I just like naps.
2. Where’s my lantern? Do I even *have* batteries?
4. Cozy blankets.
5. Make sure the devices are charged. Charge everything!
Additional very important tasks for today:
1. Pat the cat.
2. Stay hydrated.
3. Pretend like I’m going to do something creative.
4. Did I already mention napping?
5. I mean, at some point I’m going to need to take out the garbage, and the priority chore of the day is vacuuming, so hopefully those too, but come on, we’re on blizzard watch right now!
Mirrored from The Marci Rating System.