Given these two factors:
1. My workplace may or may not be moving an additional 30 minutes further away.
2. My job may or may not be slowly driving me around the bend.
I am currently looking at other options. Sadly, rich eccentric is still off the table. However:
1. Job hunting is basically awful.
2. It turns out I actually think *every* employer is willing to screw over their employees, I just think some of them do it more deliberately than others.
On the plus side, the sun is finally coming out after two days of rain, which is:
1. Astonishingly beautiful.
2. Hopefully going to provide a bonus mood bump.
Mirrored from The Marci Rating System.