I love reading the wikipedia pages of comic book characters, because they present the most wild storylines in such a matter-of-fact way. And so… some Wonder Woman info gleaned from wikipedia, presented entirely without context:
1. Wonder Woman was capable of bench pressing 15,000 pounds.
2. Wonder Woman’s Amazon training gave her limited telepathy, profound scientific knowledge, and the ability to speak every language – even caveman and Martian languages.
3. She is able to astrally project herself into various lands of myth.
4. She can apparently leave the planet through meditation, and did this once to rescue Artemis while she was in hell.
5. She possesses an arsenal of advanced technology, including the Lasso of Truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, [and] a tiara which serves as a projectile.
6. She also had a pair of red glowing magnetic earrings which allowed her to receive messages from Queen Desira of the planet Venus.
7. [The invisible plane] is shown as being able to fly at over 2,000 mph (3,200 km/h) and to send out rainbow rays that penetrate the mist around Paradise Island, as well as landing stealthily and having a built-in radio.
8. Thanks to tinkering by gremlins, the Plane even developed intelligence and the power to talk.
9. Diana can slam the bracelets together to create a wave of concussive force capable of making strong beings like Superman’s ears bleed.
[1-9 are direct quotes from the Wonder Woman wikipedia page]
10. Looking for a soundtrack to make you feel like bench pressing 15,000 pounds, astral project, and talk with an invisible plane? Check out the Wonder Woman theme music!
Mirrored from The Marci Rating System.